Full-Stack Software Engineer (react / node.js)
// About EVA.ai
Basically, EVA.ai is what you see ATM 🙂 It’s an A to Z solution for searching and matching such great talent like you to the best jobs in the company, helping them with screening, interviews, etc.
- Our clients are as big and cool as the United Nations (yeah, that one) and growing.
- We've got an NLP chatbot, ML Matching etc.
- We believe in agile, practice SCRUM, follow SOLID principles and love innovations.
- We don't hire juniors, so we are quite smart and quite efficient 🙂
Become a part of innovation with our family.
// Position Description
As a Full-Stack Software Engineer, you will be working on an architecture and implementation of one or more high-scale 24/7 microservices, both on frontend and backend sides (depending on your skills).
This position is fully remote, so you can work from anywhere.
- Write code. SOLID practices, all sorts of tests, pair reviews.
- Talk to people. We're quite flat, so depends on the service and feature you will be working with product analysts, customer success, designers, and obviously other developers.
- Participate in SCRUM. Especially retros.
- BS in CS or equivalent
- English B1
- SOLID principles
Plus but not a blocker will be:
- experience with microservices,
- rabbit mq
- web sockets
30 hours a week availability
// Compensation & Perks
- Competitive salary rate according to your level of experience (this vacancy is senior levels).
- Fixed in local currency, USD or GBP
- Share options and bonuses available as you fit KPIs and stay with us for more than 1 year.
- You manage your time, it's not required to be available all day.
- Learning courses/conferences sponsorship.
- You can work less than 40 hours a week.
- Relocation package, official salary
Opportunities to grow
You discuss your individual growth plan with a CTO and put some KPIs on it.
Depends on your willings, you can improve yourself in:
- Any optional technologies mentioned above;
- Machine Learning, NLP, python;
- Data Analysis;
- Product Analysis;
- Customer Facing Activities;
- Ability to become Lead Developer after some time and take responsibilities for 1 or more microservices
- Product owner of 1 or more services